I've put the beer in the fridge to tướng chill.
Bạn đang xem: ảnh chill
- coolWait until the mixture cools before adding the eggs.
- cool downLet the pan cool down a bit before you touch it.
- chillChill the wine in the fridge.
- freezeYou have to tướng wait until the pond freezes before you can skate safely on it.
Xem tăng sản phẩm »
Cụm động từ
chill noun (COLD)
chill noun (ILLNESS)
chill noun (BAD FEELING)
Các trở nên ngữ
chill adjective (COLD)
chill adjective (RELAXED)
We're a lot more chill about this kêu ca our parents were.
- relaxedAfter my mát xa, I was quite relaxed.
- restedAfter our long holiday, I was rested and ready to tướng get back to tướng work.
- mellowHe is a very mellow baby.
- easy-goingShe's a generous and easy-going quấn.
- laid-backHe's ví laid-back, I've never seen him get upset about anything.
- zenShe's totally zen about child-rearing.
(Định nghĩa của chill kể từ Từ điển & Từ đồng nghĩa tương quan Cambridge giành cho Người học tập Nâng cao © Cambridge University Press)
Các ví dụ của chill
He developed fever, chills, and bilateral leg pain and swelling the next day.
The overture ended with the chilling sound of an air-raid siren.
This was coupled with market driven desires for chilled (refrigerated fresh) product, as opposed to tướng purchase of frozen poultry products.
Darkness or far-red light induced seed dormancy, but after chilling they started to tướng germinate again under white or red light conditions.
Direct tests of the role of membrane lipid composition in low-temperature-induced photoinhibition and chilling sensitivity in plants and cyanobacteria.
Xem thêm: hình ảnh đẹp nhất
Release of bud dormancy by chilling involves removal of the callose plugs from the plasmodesmata and regaining of the capacity for symplastic transport.
One of the prechilling treatments was carried out in a smoke-water solution (5%), while the other was carried out in distilled water (chilling alone).
Temperatures close to tướng zero elicit symptoms of chilling injury leading to tướng rapid seed death.
But the idea of language planning to tướng bring this about rather chills bủ.
Many people find these types of approaches rather chilling, at least at first.
However, the current chill in this area has reduced this type of activity.
This approach is not feasible in many instances because of chilling sensitivity, but other techniques to tướng reduce metabolic rate have been applied.
It was lượt thích they were all chilled out, lượt thích happy and everything.
The child is chilled, thrown back on itself, by being sent away to tướng its bedroom.
Smiling thou bear'st him to tướng thy chill green bed.
Các ý kiến của những ví dụ ko thể hiện tại ý kiến của những chỉnh sửa viên Cambridge Dictionary hoặc của Cambridge University Press hoặc của những ngôi nhà cho phép.
Xem thêm: đợi anh đến năm 35 tuổi