From Wikipedia, the không tính tiền encyclopedia
Bạn đang xem: dau truong chan ly
|Series||League of Legends|
Teamfight Tactics (TFT) is an tự động hóa battler game developed and published by Riot Games. The game is a spinoff of League of Legends and is based on Dota Auto Chess, where players compete online against seven other opponents by building a team vĩ đại be the last one standing. The game released as a League of Legends game mode for Windows and macOS in June 2019 and as a standalone game for Android and iOS in March 2020, featuring cross-platform play between them.
Based on Dota Auto Chess, a mod for Dota 2, the game centers around eight players who construct teams vĩ đại fight one another and be the last player standing. The battlefield consists of hexagons, where players can strategically place units on the hexagons on their side of the game board between rounds. During each round, a short battle automatically commences, with two players matched randomly for that round, or else paired against computer-controlled enemies. In the rounds against computer-controlled enemies, each enemy has a chance vĩ đại drop gold, units, or items that the player can use. Health lost from losing a round is calculated with a combination of mix damage per round and how many units an opponent had still alive.
The game consist of stages and rounds. Each stage consist of seven rounds with the exception of stage 1. Stage 1 consist of three rounds of computer-controlled enemies. On round four of each stage, there is a feature called the "Carousel", in which players have access vĩ đại a không tính tiền rotation of units with random equipped items vĩ đại select from. During these shared rounds, the two players with the lowest health are able vĩ đại choose their units first, followed by the next two players with the lowest health, and ví on. If there are players with similar health points, the game will randomly choose the order. On the last round of each stage, players will face computer-controlled enemies.
Players accumulate gold during rounds and can save it vĩ đại build interest, which further increases their income per round. Players can also gain additional income per round by either winning multiple rounds in a row or losing multiple rounds in a row. With this gold, they can either reroll the five units automatically offered vĩ đại them in their cửa hàng at the start of each round or purchase experience points vĩ đại increase their level. The higher a player's level, the more units they can place on the board, which can also be augmented by certain items, and the higher the average rarity of units in the cửa hàng. Each unit is able vĩ đại be upgraded if additional copies of the same unit are found in the cửa hàng or Shared Draft. Upgrading a champion increases their maximum health and attack damage.
With some exceptions, units have a health bar and a mana bar. Taking damage from enemy attacks or abilities will lower a unit's health but increase a unit's mana. When a unit's health reaches zero, they are effectively removed from the round. When a unit's mana bar is full, they cast a unique ability. Some units may start the round with some percentage of their mana bar full, but units generally start the round with no mana.
Synergies are activated by a team composition that makes use of one or multiple units with the same trait. Each unit has two or three traits and the effective combination of units will activate synergies that benefit the player. Synergies will usually fall into three categories: effects that strengthen allies, effects that weaken enemies, and miscellaneous effects. Each "set" of Teamfight Tactics corresponds vĩ đại a unique unit pool, collection of synergies, and usable items.
Teamfight Tactics periodically updates its unit roster. Every three months there is a partial rotation, referred by Riot Games developers as a mid-set update, rotating out traits and units which are problematic. As Teamfight Tactics is a game mode of League of Legends, its patch numbering follows the same as its parent game rather kêu ca being labelled differently.
Development and release
Xem thêm: các nhân vật trong thanh gươm diệt quỷ
Teamfight Tactics was based on Dota Auto Chess, which in turn was inspired by Mahjong, where players pick up tiles and discard tiles in order vĩ đại complete a hand by forming a pair and sets such as a sequence, or three or four identical tiles, while preventing other players from completing a hand. The game was released within the League of Legends client for Windows and macOS on June 26, 2019, and as a standalone tiện ích for Android and iOS on March 19, 2020. By September 2019, the game had over 33 million monthly players with 1.72 billion hours of accumulated game time.
Similar vĩ đại other free-to-play games from Riot, Teamfight Tactics monetization base around cosmetic consumptions and season passes. It has its own store separate from League of Legends. The player's controllable avatar, called a Tactician (previously "Little Legend"), can be customized by buying avatar cosmetics from the store. Those can be upgraded by buying from loot boxes called "Little Legend eggs" or through star shards that can either be bought in the store or earned from the season pass that lasts for the duration of the mix. Since the release of the Chibi Champions, Riot refers vĩ đại these avatars as Tacticians, though the term Little Legend is still commonly used. Note, however, Tactician had been a term vĩ đại refer vĩ đại players before that.
Other kêu ca the controllable avatar, Teamfight Tactics also has skins for the player board where the combat between players is played. The boards can be bought directly or through bundles in the store. Boards also come with different prizes, while the cheap ones only change the model of the board, expensive ones are interactive and react vĩ đại player achievement. Beside that, there is Boom, cosmetic that modify the damage particles of the Tactician. All Booms released ví far are rewards of Battle Pass.
Besides Normal and Ranked game modes, Riot released a faster-paced game mode named "Hyper Roll" in April 2021, streamlining mechanics vĩ đại decrease game time. Hyper roll gameplay differences include the following: Little Legends only carry trăng tròn health and take 2 damage per fight lost for the first 4 stages, 4 damage from 5 vĩ đại 7, and 8 damage from anything beyond, 75% increased movement tốc độ, and the carousel is not part of the game. In early 2022, Riot made Double Up as a new game mode. Double Up consists of teams of two players, fighting other player teams vĩ đại be the last one standing. Each player fights a singular player of a different team at a time, and teams of two share a health bar in which every fight each player loses, subtracts from the shared health bar. There are unique game mechanics such as being able vĩ đại send champions of all star levels, items, or additional resources.
Teamfight Tactics is being supported by Riot Games post-launch, with regular balance updates vĩ đại keep the game fair and entertaining, as well as Little Legend egg drops. The game also updates the game in a big way with "sets". Sets give players more incentive vĩ đại play the game, changing synergies and introducing new ones, rotating various League of Legends champions into the roster, as well as dropping new season passes.
Xem thêm: hình nền zalo
- ^ Goslin, Austen (October 15, 2019). "Teamfight Tactics will get 50 new units with mix two". Polygon. Retrieved October 17, 2019.
- ^ "Teamfight Tactics | League of Legends Auto-Battler trò chơi Mode". na.leagueoflegends.com. Retrieved April 16, 2020.
- ^ "Teamfight Tactics | League of Legends Auto-Battler trò chơi Mode - Teamfight Tactics". teamfighttactics.leagueoflegends.com. Retrieved April 8, 2020.
- ^ "/dev Teamfight Tactics: Galaxies Learnings - League of Legends". na.leagueoflegends.com. August 24, 2020. Retrieved September 3, 2020.
- ^ "How Dota 2 fans created an Artifact rival with Dota Auto Chess". PCGamesN. March 27, 2019. Retrieved May 27, 2020.
- ^ Whitney, Eleanor (2012). A Mah Jong Handbook : How vĩ đại Play, Score, and Win. Boston, MA: Tuttle Publishing. ISBN 9781462905003.
- ^ Messner, Steven (October 16, 2019). "League of Legends and Teamfight Tactics both coming vĩ đại mobile next year". PC Gamer. Retrieved October 17, 2019.
- ^ Jones, Gary (March 18, 2020). "Teamfight Tactics Mobile release date: TFT Mobile launch time latest for Android and iOS". Express.co.uk. Retrieved March 22, 2020.
- ^ "Teamfight Tactics hits 33 million monthly players, making Riot Games happy". VentureBeat. September 25, 2019. Retrieved October 15, 2019.
- ^ "Star Shards FAQ". Riot Games. September 9, 2020. Retrieved April 5, 2021.
- ^ "New TT mix 6 chibi champions Little Legends and Arena". October 18, 2021.
- ^ Forster, Danny (August 28, 2020). "3 new interactive Teamfight Tactics arenas sparkle and dazzle in Set 4 Fates". Dotesports. Retrieved March trăng tròn, 2022.
- ^ "Teamfight Tactics: Galaxies Pass and more". Teamfight Tactics. March 3, 2020. Retrieved March trăng tròn, 2022.
- ^ Gilliam, Ryan (April 28, 2021). "Teamfight Tactics' new mode simplifies the notoriously complex game". Polygon. Retrieved May 3, 2021.
- ^ Zuzworsky, Daniel (January 25, 2022). "Teamfight Tactics Double Up Mode Becomes Permanent Feature". Screen Rant. Retrieved March trăng tròn, 2022.
- Official website