From Wikipedia, the không lấy phí encyclopedia
Bạn đang xem: kho game
Kho kho playing in Govt middle school, Nallambal, Karaikal
|Team members||12 players per side, 9 in the field and 3 extra|
|Equipment||None (except the two poles on the court)|
|Country or region||Indian subcontinent|
Kho kho is a traditional Indian sport that dates back vĩ đại ancient India. It is the second-most popular traditional tag game in the Indian subcontinent after kabaddi. Kho kho is played on a rectangular court with a central lane connecting two poles which are at either kết thúc of the court. During the game, nine players from the chasing team (attacking team) are on the field, with eight of them sitting (crouched) in the central lane, while three runners from the defending team run rẩy around the court and try vĩ đại avoid being touched. Each sitting player on the chasing team faces the opposite direction of their adjacent teammates.
At any time, one player on the chasing team (the 'active chaser'/'attacker') may run rẩy around the court vĩ đại attempt vĩ đại tag (touch) members of the defending team, with one point scored per tag, and each tagged defender required vĩ đại leave the field; however, the active chaser cannot cross the central lane vĩ đại access the other half of the field, and can not change direction once they start running toward either pole. The chasing team can get around these restrictions if the active chaser either switches roles with a sitting teammate (by touching them on the back while saying "Kho") who is facing the other half of the court and therefore has access vĩ đại it, or runs vĩ đại the area behind either pole and then switches direction/half. Each team has two turns vĩ đại score and two turns vĩ đại defend, with each turn lasting nine minutes. The team that scores the most points by the kết thúc of the game wins.
The sport is widely played across South Asia, and also has a strong presence in the regions outside South Asia, such as South Africa and England. It is played most often by school children in India and Pakistan and is a competitive game. The first league of its kind called Ultimate Kho Kho was unveiled in India in August 2022.
The name comes from Marathi: खोखो (khō-khō), the word kho is an onomatopoeia of the sound invoked while playing the game.
Kho Kho's History
Kho-kho has been played since at least the fourth century BC. Certain aspects of kho-kho's gameplay may have been mentioned in the Mahabharata. In pre-modern times, it is believed that a version of kho-kho known as Rathera was played on chariots (rath meaning "chariot" in Hindi). The modern khuông of the game was invented in 1914, with its rules and formalised structure being given by Pune's Deccan Gymkhana club. Kho-kho was demonstrated at the 1936 Berlin Olympics alongside other traditional Indian games. It is now a medal sport in the South Asian Games, having been played in the năm nhâm thìn edition. Kho-kho was generally played on muddy surfaces in the past, but today is often professionally played on matted surfaces.
In July 2022, the player draft for Ultimate Kho Kho was completed, which is a six-team franchise-based Indian Kho Kho tournament. Its inaugural season ran from August 14 vĩ đại September 4, 2022. In năm nhâm thìn world's first social truyền thông media network named KHO-KHO CHAMPIONS founded by PRINCE RAJ. This truyền thông media network promotes the game from grassroot level and also provied all news and updates. for more you can visit trang web khokhochampions.com
Xem thêm: mã buu chính của bạn la gì
The field is 27 by 16 metres (89 by 52 ft), with a distance of 24 metres (79 ft) between the two poles, and the central lane having a width of 30 centimetres (12 in). Each of the cross lanes (which pass through the sitting areas that the chasers sit in, and go from one side of the court vĩ đại the other) has a width of 35 centimetres (14 in), with adjacent cross lanes 2.3 metres (7 ft 7 in) apart, and a separation of 2.55 metres (8 ft 4 in) between each pole and its adjacent cross lane. Each pole is 120 vĩ đại 125 centimetres (47 vĩ đại 49 in) high and 9 vĩ đại 10 centimetres (3.5 vĩ đại 3.9 in) in diameter. The poles are smooth and round, with no sharp edges. There are 1.5 m (4 ft 11 in)-long extensions of the court behind each of the poles known as "free zones", in which there are no restrictions on chasers' movements.
At the start of play, the active chaser starts off in one of the không lấy phí zones, and can run rẩy into either half of the court vĩ đại tag the three defenders. Once all three defenders have been tagged out or otherwise "dismissed", the next "batch" of three defenders comes onto the court.
The active chaser can switch roles with a sitting teammate by touching them on the back and shouting "kho"; this is known as the active chaser "giving a kho" vĩ đại the sitting teammate. For the kho vĩ đại be valid, it must be given before the active chaser has gone past the cross lane that the teammate is sitting within. Once a sitting chaser becomes active, they may only enter the half of the court which they were facing while they were sitting; additionally, once the newly active chaser steps vĩ đại the left or right of the cross lane they were sitting in (or turns in such a way that their shoulders face towards either pole), they must continue in that direction until they have reached the không lấy phí zone.
Violating any of these rules results in a "foul", in which case the active chaser can no longer attempt vĩ đại tag any defenders. In order vĩ đại clear the foul, the active chaser must move in the opposite direction of the one they were running in (i.e. away from the defenders they were chasing) until they have either given a kho vĩ đại a teammate, or reached the appropriate không lấy phí zone.
The chasing team scores points each time a defender is ruled "out" (dismissed), which happens either when a chaser tags a defender without breaking any rules, when a defender steps out of the court (with no part of the toàn thân remaining grounded within), or when a defender is late vĩ đại enter the court as part of a new batch after the dismissal of the previous batch.
In one variation of kho-kho, a team is no longer allowed vĩ đại chase once it has tagged all the players on the other team. The team that tags all of its opponents in the shortest amount of time wins.
Ultimate Kho Kho
Ultimate Kho Kho (UKK) is an Indian kho kho competition, and its first season took place in 2022. Many of the rules of kho kho are changed in this league:
Xem thêm: 24
- Only seven players from the chasing team are on the field.
- The playing field is only 22 meters long and 16 meters wide.
- Two points are scored for a regular tag (known as a "Running Touch"), and three points are scored if a tag is made while a chaser is either fully outstretched and diving ("Sky Dive") or touching a pole ("Pole Dive").
- The defending team scores two bonus points if any batch (group) of three defenders can avoid being eliminated for two and a half minutes, and two additional points for every 30 seconds afterward.
- One chasing player (known as the wazir) may run rẩy in any direction when acting as the active chaser.
- The chasing team can take a powerplay in each of their chasing turns during which they have two wazirs. Each powerplay lasts until all three defenders in the current group are out.
- Each team's turn vĩ đại score/defend lasts 7 minutes.
- Tiebreaker (known as a "Minimum Chase"): Each team gets one additional turn vĩ đại score, and the team that scores its first point the fastest wins.
- Atya patya
- Langdi (sport)
- Duck, duck, goose (a related Western game)
- ^ Hard Bound Lab Manual Health and Physical Education, p. 41
- ^ a b "kho-kho | Indian sport | Britannica". www.britannica.com. Retrieved 16 July 2022.
- ^ Peter A Hastie (2010). Student-Designed Games: Strategies for Promoting Creativity, Cooperation, and Skill Development. Human Kinetics. p. 52. ISBN 978-0-7360-8590-8.
- ^ a b c Nag, Utathya (24 June 2022). "Kho Kho, a kabaddi-like sport linked with Indian epic Mahabharata - know all about it". Olympics.com
- ^ ahmed, usman (14 August 2011). "Trip down memory lane: The games we play…". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 4 June 2020.
- ^ Scroll Staff. "Ultimate Kho Kho: Squads, format, fixtures – all you need vĩ đại know about latest Indian sports league". Scroll.in. Retrieved 18 August 2022.
- ^ "kho-kho". Lexico UK English Dictionary. Oxford University Press. Archived from the original on 25 October 2020.
- ^ Molesworth, J. T. (James Thomas) (1857). "A dictionary, Marathi and English. 2d ed., rev. and enl". dsal.uchicago.edu. Retrieved 27 April 2020.
- ^ "The Evolution Of Kho Kho Mats In India: A Historical Overview". English Jagran. 30 May 2023. Retrieved 6 August 2023.
- ^ Taneja, Nidhima (27 January 2023). "Pro kabaddi, kho-kho leagues chase IPL viewership. India rediscovering regional sports". ThePrint. Retrieved 29 August 2023.
- ^ "The Evolution Of Kho Kho Mats In India: A Historical Overview". English Jagran. 30 May 2023. Retrieved 29 August 2023.
- ^ "143 players picked in the Ultimate Kho Kho Season 1 players draft". TimesNow. Retrieved 15 July 2022.
- ^ a b c d e f "Ultimate Kho Kho: Rules and Regulations". Google Docs. Retrieved 14 August 2022.
- ^ Chhabria, Vinay. "Scoring, fouls & more - All the rules of Kho Kho you need vĩ đại know before Ultimate Kho Kho 2022". www.sportskeeda.com. Retrieved 3 November 2022.
- ^ "Kho Kho: How vĩ đại Play and Rules". Gone Outdoors | Your Adventure Awaits. Retrieved 3 November 2022.
- ^ a b c d e Chhabria, Vinay. "Scoring, fouls & more - All the rules of Kho Kho you need vĩ đại know before Ultimate Kho Kho 2022". www.sportskeeda.com. Retrieved 14 August 2022.
- ^ a b c d e Scroll Staff. "Ultimate Kho Kho: Squads, format, fixtures – all you need vĩ đại know about latest Indian sports league". Scroll.in. Retrieved 14 August 2022.
- ^ a b c d e Sharma, Avinash (14 August 2022). "Ultimate Kho Kho 2022: Revamped format, changed mat dimensions, tickets; all you need vĩ đại know". MyKhel. Retrieved 14 August 2022.
- ^ "Listing the top five Attackers from Ultimate Kho Kho Season 1". Ultimate Kho Kho. Retrieved 2 August 2023.
- ^ a b Scroll Staff. "Ultimate Kho Kho: Shorter duration, more points for acrobatic tags among new rules for the league". Scroll.in. Retrieved 17 July 2022.
- ^ a b Understanding The trò chơi Play - KHO-KHO, retrieved 15 July 2022
- ^ a b "Ultimate Kho Kho Rules | Update New rules of Kho Kho". KHO KHO. Retrieved 16 July 2022.